Album
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
 
My Lil Sis Blogs...

and I came to know of it only a few days back...Well, to me she is a kutti girl...even now i remember the day when she joined lkg...she was holding the hands of my mom and dad, standing inbetween, posing for a pic :-)...This blog tells me that she has grown up...to have opinions of her own!! Good luck archa..keep blogging.

She has written a really nice post Story of Little Prince . I did not watch that in the television...but it only shows how emotional people we are and the media knows that. For what other event did they show minute by minute detail of what was happening???

Every time i see the departure area in our airport, I think of this. It is probably 5 minutes we get to see our friends and relatives before they go to the security check, but people stand across the railing, waving to their loved ones as they get the boarding pass, hoping they would come back to them to have a few words before they proceed to the security check.

Last time I went to UK, and S~ was standing on the other side, I felt like why the hell did I accept this assignment. Similarly when S~ left to the US few weeks back, it was soon after the bombay blast and visitors were not allowed inside the airport, I felt a little sad. I just got out of the cab, and he had to leave. Probably if I had gone in, I would have got 5-10 minutes with him. But it still matters. That is the way I am!
 
Comments:
i thought of commenting on this the minute i saw this entry ...but since u hv not commented on any one of my blog ..i hv reserved my comments as of now ... btw i hv tagged ..reply
 
hmm,. nice post,. i can imagine how adorable she could have been while u said that she walked with ur dad and mom,. Abinav looks more adorable,. so cute like a little sugar pie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
-An attempt at compressing my life in words and pictures...

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / November 2006 /



My Photo Album...
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aarthi_srik tagged with pinnewala. Make your own badge here.


Currently Reading...


I Frequent..
Archa
RS
Ramya
Naveen
IBH
Anupama
Kiruba
Saffron
Bus
Nitya
Damuk
Kumari
Subashini

Powered by Blogger