Album
Monday, August 21, 2006
 
Krishna Jayanthi, PS and Opal Mehta...

Made seedai for Krishna Jayanthi. The salt was slightly on the higher side but came out well especially for a first attempt.

Finished reading all the six books of Ponniyin Selvan. Great story amazingly written, but not without a few disappointments. When I read a book, I expect an end to all the characters - lot of characters just vanish suddenly. I guess I commented just too soon on VV. The liking died off pretty fast. I mean, who would like a guy who does not even have the courage to propose to a girl even after knowing she likes him????

After some heavy reading, thought I needed something breezy and light - caught hold of How Opal Mehta got wild....liked it!
 
Comments:
I want to read Ponniyin Selvan too!!!

Opal Mehta, sweet book, me likes :)
 
6 books? I thought there are only 5 volumes of Ponniyin Selvan.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
-An attempt at compressing my life in words and pictures...

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / November 2006 /



My Photo Album...
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aarthi_srik tagged with pinnewala. Make your own badge here.


Currently Reading...


I Frequent..
Archa
RS
Ramya
Naveen
IBH
Anupama
Kiruba
Saffron
Bus
Nitya
Damuk
Kumari
Subashini

Powered by Blogger