Album
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
 
Can someone invent a "thing" finder???

where i can substitute "thing" with anything i want...

Losing something is irritating...but most irritating is you can rememebr where you could have lost it..

I went to my perimma's place...i can swear i had my id card with me...i placed it on
the bed there...talked to them about my amma's eye operation...later my amma also came...
after some chit-chatting we left...now rewind a lil, i did keep my id card back in my bag
as i was talking...we took an auto and came home...the next day morning my id card disappears
Now, did i keep it in my bag or not...i know for sure it was on the bed...it is not there
at my perimaa's house now...so it has to be with me...but it is not...how many times have
i played this sequence of events!


Next, the ipod charger, i took the ipod to UK, and brought it back. I remember the charger was attached to the ipod. s~ and myself took ipod to bangalore...but was the charger along
with it or not(dont remember)...we did not listen because there was no charge...i had the charger with me when i was in UK, after that we went to bangalore...it is not there in bangalore...not in chennai...no way i can check if it is in UK.
Again struck!


luckily i found the watch which S~ gave for my bday...before even i told him i had misplaced it
I am no monica but i usually find things from my own mess...and importantly i have not lost many things (unlike S~ who has lost 2 mobile phones till now!)
 
Comments:
@ rb, i thought this one gave the feeling of more space...
 
Is CTRL + F not working?? he he :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
-An attempt at compressing my life in words and pictures...

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / November 2006 /



My Photo Album...
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aarthi_srik tagged with pinnewala. Make your own badge here.


Currently Reading...


I Frequent..
Archa
RS
Ramya
Naveen
IBH
Anupama
Kiruba
Saffron
Bus
Nitya
Damuk
Kumari
Subashini

Powered by Blogger