Album
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
 
Back 2 Base

Been to Hyd and then Bangalore and now back to good old chennai. Had been to Hyd for project work. As a rule, I will not dwelve into work related stuff in this blog.

Whereever I go, I seem to have this habit of comparing the place with chennai. In Hyd the roads are real good (if you are from chennai, roads will seem good whereever you go:-)). Bur seriously, the roads are good. But people drive recklessly. The last time I went, I witnessed bikes sprawling on the ground and sparks coming...It was scary! That way, I think chennai is better. Since the roads are bad, you cannot drive beyond a certain speed. And in Hyd, the auto meters work!!!!!

Bangalore is full of parks. Chennai might not have 10% of the greenery that is there in bangalore. But whereever I go, my heart is always in chennai - bad roads, stagnant water, hot and dry - whatever be it, chennai is close to my heart.

Had been to Bangalore to take my amma to Eye doctor. She has a macular hole in her left eye and has been advised surgery. The entire thing sounds scary. If any of you have info on this macular hole surgery do let me know.


Sometimes I wonder how nice it would be if parents dint get older. I wish my mom had the same energy as she had when I was young - when we played hide and seek together, came with me to all those hindi and pattu classes i went! When I used to come back from pilani at the end of every semester, when I saw my parents in the station I used to think - my appa looks lil bit older than what he was when I went. Now I feel that every month :-(
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
-An attempt at compressing my life in words and pictures...

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / November 2006 /



My Photo Album...
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aarthi_srik tagged with pinnewala. Make your own badge here.


Currently Reading...


I Frequent..
Archa
RS
Ramya
Naveen
IBH
Anupama
Kiruba
Saffron
Bus
Nitya
Damuk
Kumari
Subashini

Powered by Blogger