Album
Friday, October 14, 2005
 
It is raining cats and dogs!

Being in chennai, with all the water scarcity and with everybody praying for more rain, I should probably not be saying this, but this rain makes everything so messy...The roads are totally horrible...there is water everywhere...just everywhere. I have to walk for about 5-10 mts from home to bus stand - but god only knows how many prayers I have uttered in those 5 mts. Everytime, a car crosses by, I say a prayer, hoping the driver would notice the pool of water and slow down and my dress would be saved.

So, whatz good about these rainy days???

rainy day => do not get up from bed + novel + something kara kara to korichify + some music depending on mood
 
Comments:
just noticed ur idea of blogging w/ diff colors... i like!!!
 
But you know what I love about the rain in India? After a dusty, hot, humid day, when the rain gods pour their heart out, I love the cool, fresh air that hangs around; leaves that look a fresh green and the smell of wet earth tickling one's senses...sigh. Hot masala chai on such an evening would definitely be my idea of heaven. Rain in the US never has the same effect...:(
 
u have been tagged...check out my blog.
 
@bus, will try to answer ur tag soon...

@subha, who doesnt like the manvasanai...but with such heavy rains and water clogging, u can hardly smell any manvasanai...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
-An attempt at compressing my life in words and pictures...

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / November 2006 /



My Photo Album...
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aarthi_srik tagged with pinnewala. Make your own badge here.


Currently Reading...


I Frequent..
Archa
RS
Ramya
Naveen
IBH
Anupama
Kiruba
Saffron
Bus
Nitya
Damuk
Kumari
Subashini

Powered by Blogger